Appetizer & Quick Bite Ideas Appetizer Recipe Ideas Cooking Easy Dinners & Sides Lunch Recipe Ideas Main Dish Recipe Ideas Recipes Snack Recipe Ideas
Chipotle Chicken Sliders
Are you ready for some football? Chipotle Chicken Sliders are the perfect game plan to a party touchdown!
Football season is here and we are amped up for… (no, not the game silly)… THE FOOD! and maybe some booze but really the FOOD! I’ve joined up with Sartori Cheeses to bring you the ultimate chicken slider for your next tailgate! Not just any chicken burger recipe but a Chipotle Chicken Sliders! We boosted ground chicken to the max with jalapenos, green onions, herbs, spices and LOVE baby, then grilled it up and slid it onto a bun with gorgeous fixings. Sartori Chipotle BellaVitano Reserve cheese, crispy bacon, fresh avocado and crisp red onion make this little slider so good, your eyes will roll. You might even miss the next play… or all of them, if you’re me.
Chipotle Chicken Sliders are the perfect game plan to a party touchdown!
- 10 slider buns
- 2 lbs ground chicken
- 1 tbl garlic, minced
- 1 tbl jalapeno, minced
- 2 tbl green onions, chopped
- 1 tbl fresh oregano (1 tsp dried)
- 1 tbl fresh Italian parsley (1 tsp dried)
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1 tsp ancho chili powder
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 tbl BBQ sauce
- 2 tbl mayonnaise
- Sartori Chipotle Bellavitano Reserve Cheese, sliced
- avocado, sliced
- red onion, sliced and soaked in ice water to remove strong flavor
- crispy bacon
- Chipotle mustard (highly recommended)
- In a large bowl combine slider ingredients and mix well.
- Shape into 3 inch patties or the size of your bun.
- Preheat grill or grill pan until hot.
- Grill sliders for 5-6 minutes per side or until cooked through.
- Set out separate bowls or plates with optional toppings and buns.
- Let everyone build their own sliders.
Pingback: Gorgonzola Chicken Burgers with Caramelized Onions | Sumptuous Living : Sumptuous Living()
Pingback: Easy Game Day Recipes with Mandy on Atlanta & Co | Sumptuous Living()