Parties and get togethers, big or small, are best started with a cocktail. Something sparkly, delicate, and easily drinkable. Whether its brunch or lunch, a lovely cocktail with cheese plate before going out or something to serve perfectly with dessert course, this Ginger Julep Champagne Cocktail is just the trick! The ginger adds a depth and unexpected zing to bubbly champagne. Beautifully bubbly and just the perfect sippability, your guests will never want to leave!
Beautifully bubbly and just the perfect sippability, your guests will never want to leave!
- 6 oz Fresh lime juice
- 6-8 Mint leaves
- 4 oz Ginger Simple Syrup
- 4 oz Ginger Liqueur
- ½ bottle Dry Cuvee or Champagne
- Crushed ice
- In a glass muddle together the lime juice and mint leaves. Strain into a small pitcher.
- Add remaining ingredients and stir together.
- Pour into pretty glasses filled halfway with crushed ice.
- Garnish with a mint leaf.
Copyright @ Sumptuous Living