Beverage Recipe Ideas Bourbon & Whiskey Cocktail Ideas Cocktails Recipes
Spiked Eggnog With Bourbon
Get the out the bourbon! Our Bourbon Spiked Eggnog is oh so Christmas-y and the perfect dessert cocktail for the holidays.
Click that video above and watch Mandy whip up a really easy spiked eggnog! It’s so Christmas-y and it is the perfect dessert cocktail for the holidays. Let us know in the comments if you give this one a try!
Bourbon Spiked Eggnog
It’s so Christmas-y and it is the perfect dessert cocktail for the holidays.
- 3 cups Eggnog
- 2 oz Catdaddy Spiced Moonshine
- 3 oz Good bourbon (we suggest Bellemeade)
- Mix together all ingredients in large container such as mason jar or pitcher with a lid
- Allow eggnog to chill in refrigerator for thirty minutes to an hour for best results
- Garnish with cinnamon stick when serving
Copyright @ Sumptuous Living
Pingback: Best 20 Eggnog with Bourbon - Best Round Up Recipe Collections()
Pingback: The Best Ideas for Whiskey and Eggnog – Best Round Up Recipe Collections()